Quitting the 9-5 to Travel the World
- A family of four who were based in the UK.
- They sold up to see and experience more as a family
- Want to know more? Follow Sara’s candid blog: The Wheelers on the bus
Are you stuck in a life rut? Do you spend hours commuting and feel as though you don’t have any quality time to spend with your family? Sara and her husband took the brave move to sell their house and everything they owned, to travel the world with their two young boys. How did they get on, and would they recommend other families to quit the 9-5 to travel the world?
In this interview, we find out:
- How they funded their trip.
- How they planned their route
- The mistakes they made
- The routines they adopted to create stability for their kids.
Family Travel Recourses:
To access the content, click on the sentences below.
How to travel as a family on a budget using Workaway